|On Campus:||AccessMedicine||Mobile device info
Content from AccessMedicine can be accessed from a mobile browser (MobileAccessMedicine) or downloaded as a handheld optimized HTML file.
Mobile AccessMedicine requires a login (separate from your LSUHSC logins).
1. Create a myAccessMedicine login.
2. Go to m.accessmedicine.com on your mobile browser.
3. Log in with your myAccessMedicine information.
Download to handheld:
Save book excerpts in a "handheld optimized" file.
1. Go to AccessMedicine.
2. Navigate to the content you want.
3. Click "Download to Handheld."
4. Send the HTML file to your device via email, sync, etc.
Note: the resulting HTML file is optimized for handheld viewing. There is no extra formatting, images, or tables.
|Description:||Over 60 medical textbooks, images, interactive self-assessment, case files, Ddx, comprehensive searching.
|Access||Available on campus.
Available off campus with library barcode and PIN.
Information on Off Campus access
Subscription is via the SCAMeL Consortia.