IPhone and IPad device support
Instructions to connect an IPhone/IPad to ActiveSync:
Using the following connection method, if a device must be wiped (e.g. a lost or stolen device may require removal of protected or restricted data), all data would be removed and the device would be returned back to Original Equipment Manufacturer specifications.
- In the device Settings, under Mail, Contacts, Calendars choose Add Account:
- Choose Exchange:
- Enter your email address in the Email field. Enter your LSUHSC account password in the password field. Optionally change the description. Click Next.
- Optionally choose which types of objects to synchronize with the servers and click Save.
- If you do not already have a Personal Identification Number set on your device you will be required to enter a PIN 4 characters or more in length on your device in order to connect to the LSUHSC email system.
- Once the account is synced, go to Settings, Mail/Contacts/Calendars and scroll up to the calendar section and choose Default Calendar. You can select your LSUHSC calendar as the default.(The default is the iPhone calendar)