Forms and Templates
Technology Disclosure Form
If you have Microsoft Word 2007 or higher available, please use the Word version of the Technology Disclosure Form.
Research Material Disclosure Form
If your Research Material Disclosure Form is approved, we will request additional informatioin about your material. You may use the following forms for this purpose:
Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA)
Material Transfer Agreement (MTA)
- LSU Health Sciences Center is a signatory of the Uniform Biological Materials Transfer Agreement (UBMTA). If you are sharing or receiving materials from an institution listed here, an Implementing Letter is all that is required. A copy of the UBMTA may be found here.
- The Office of Technology Management and Office of Research Services will assist you in the negotiation of MTAs.
- Our template MTA may be found here.
LSU System Template Agreements for Technology Transfer (under Staff Resources)
- Procedures for Processing Agreements and Contracts
- Routing Sheet- A routing sheet is required to be sent to the Office of Research Services prior to any agreement negotiation. Please download the routing sheet here.