Outlook Web Access Support
Problems frequently encountered using Outlook Web Access (OWA):
If you've entered your login information but receive another login prompt then you may be experiencing one of the following problems:
- Your id or password was entered incorrectly -- Login again with the correct information
- Your account is locked or expired -- Contact the help desk at (504) 568-HELP
- Your browser is not accepting cookies -- Change your browser's configuration to accept cookies
- When entering your userID and password, precede your userID with the domain name lsumc-master, followed by a backslash, e.g. lsumc-master\UserID
- Contact the help desk for all other OWA related issues at (504) 568-HELP.