- About Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Policy
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Maternity Leave Policy
- Disabled Veterans Policy
- Non-Disciplinary Removal for Unscheduled Absence Policy
- Performance Evaluation System for Civil Service Employees
- Sexual Harrassment Policy
- Worker's Compensation Policy
- Return to Work Procedure for Worker's Compensation
The Talent Development Department offers a variety of professional development opportunities to employees, teams, leaders, and faculty.
Our delivered courses are designed to develop and enhance essential workplace skills that increase job effectiveness and improve performance throughout the Health Sciences Center. By continuing to develop our workforce, LSUHSC-NO ensures that our employees have the necessary skills and knowledge to take us into the future. We hope you will find this site a useful resource for your professional and personal development needs.