- About Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Policy
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Maternity Leave Policy
- Disabled Veterans Policy
- Comprehensive Public Training Program
- Non-Disciplinary Removal for Unscheduled Absence Policy
- Performance Evaluation System for Civil Service Employees
- Sexual Harrassment Policy
- Worker's Compensation Policy
- Return to Work Procedure for Worker's Compensation
Your First Days
Getting Started in Your New Role
YOUR FIRST DAY
Report to work on time.
Partner with your manager to identify initial assignments.
Discuss your work schedule with your manager.
Set up your personal work space.
Ask any questions about poilicies and procedures.
Obtain your office or work space key.
Be prepared to meet your coworkers.
Introduce yourself to others in the workplace.
Take a campus tour when time permits.
Ask about your department's safety and emergency procedures.