Thursday, October 20, 2005
- Three additional broken windows were discovered in the basement of Stanislaus Hall. They have been reported to the window repair contractor.
- The exterior wash down of the buildings continues at the Dental School. The US Army Corp of Engineers contractor began removing tree debris from the grounds.
- The architectural/engineering field work was completed at the Wadadli Restaurant today, as was the field work in the Animal Care areas of the CSRB.
- Fisk Electrical will begin the replacement of damaged feeder wires to the Resource Center on 10/21.
- Claims have been submitted to ORM on all of the LSUHSC owned automobiles and trucks identified as damaged by the hurricane. Research continues on the status of tractors and lawnmowers; claims will be filed as appropriate.
- Temporary repairs to the freight elevator in the MEB have been completed; it has been connected to temporary power and is operable.
- An addendum to the solicitation for removal and disposal of flood-damaged movable equipment and furnishings was issued today. The addendum answered the contractor questions from the walk thru and adjusted the scope of work accordingly.