Tuesday, November 22, 2005
- ThyssenKrupp has completed the temporary repair of a passenger elevator at the CSRB.
- AAA Environmental is continuing their work to remove flood-damaged equipment & furniture from the building basements and 1st floors.
- The LSUHSC Facilities staff has begun the process of winterizing 1542 Tulane; draining pipes, etc.
- The re-circulating pump at the MEB has been rebuilt and reinstalled.
- The date for receiving bids for the removal of flood-damaged carpeting and semi-porous building materials from basements and 1st floor spaces has been moved to 11/28/05.