Tuesday, November 29, 2005
- The few remaining damaged windows found on campus buildings have been repaired. The contract is now complete.
- The removal of refrigerators from 1542 Tulane Ave. and the Dental School has been complicated by the lack of working elevators. Alternatives are being explored.
- LSUHSC Facilities staff are identifying and replacing damaged breakers in the CSRB, Roman Street Parking Garage and the MEB.
- Testing of the 1st rebuilt domestic water pump at the Residence Hall is complete. The back up pump will now be removed and rebuilt.
- The award recommendation for the contract to make permanent repairs or replacements of various types of pumps to supply water and heat to the Stanislaus Hall, MEB, CSRB, Lions Eye Center, Nursing/Allied Health, and Resource Center has been forwarded to the Office of Facility Planning & Control and FEMA. We are also requesting approval to replace pumps instead of repairing them.