Friday, November 4, 2005
- Two of the three walk-in coolers in the MEB kitchen have been cleaned.
- The preliminary test of feeder lines and related wiring at the MEB revealed additional problems that must now be assessed and corrected.
- Temporary repairs have been made to a passenger elevator at Stanislaus Hall and it is currently operating. This provides one freight elevator and one passenger elevator for temporary use in this building.
- The temporary generators have been connected to building circuits at the Dental School and power is now being provided. The temporary chillers are not yet operating.
- The contractor who will remove flood-damaged movable equipment and furnishings from basements and 1st floors completed their initial site visit today. Work is scheduled to begin shortly.
- The 1st rebuilt domestic water pump has been installed at the MEB. It cannot be powered up until stable building power is restored.