Tuesday, November 08, 2005
- The contract to clean kitchens, bathrooms and other public spaces in the upper building floors has been completed.
- Entergy has unlocked their breaker box in the Resource Center, which will allow Fisk access to complete their cleaning of the corrosion.
- Power has now been restored to the MEB, except for one quadrant. LSUHSC Facilities staff will begin checking individual circuits throughout the building.
- Temporary air conditioning is now available in both the Clinic and Administration buildings on the Dental School campus.
- All of the movable equipment & furnishings have been removed from the 1st floor of the Resource Center. Work has begun at the Lions Eye Center.
- Both rebuilt domestic water pumps have been installed at the Resource Center, but they are not connected to electrical power at this time.
- An addendum is being prepared for the solicitation to make permanent repairs to the switchgear at the Residence Hall, CSRB, Lions Eye Center and Nursing/Allied Health Buildings. The addendum will answer questions arising out of the pre-bid conference and will adjust the scope of work.