Tuesday, December 13, 2005
- Parts have been received and permanent repairs to elevators have begun at both the Resource Center and at Stanislaus Hall.
- Removal of the refrigerators from the upper floors of the Dental School Clinic buildings began today.
- Work continues on the contract to remove flood damaged carpeting and building debris. The walls and floors are being cleaned in the Resource Center. Flood damaged debris is being removed from the 1542 basement and ceiling tiles are being removed from the CSRB.
- Air monitoring (for asbestos) in the Dental School basement is beginning. The contractor is scheduled to begin the removal of flood-damaged debris from the basement spaces on Thursday.
- The installation of the gas trains for the MEB boilers has been completed and related testing is underway.
- Repairs to the fire alarm system components in Stanislaus Hall have begun.