Friday, December 09, 2005
- The contractor responsible for removing and disposing of flood damaged equipment has finished removal of all the animal cages from the MEB.
- Work on the installation of the new emergency lights for the stairwells and hallways of the Lion's Eye Center is being completed.
- Facilities & Property staff completed the cleaning of one more air handling unit on the 6th floor of the MEB.
- The contractor who is removing the flood damaged carpeting and other building materials continued at the Resource Center. The contractor anticipates the need to clean/wipe down all of the flooded spaces 3 times. Work also began at the CSRB and another crew began at 1542 Tulane Ave.
- The gas regulators have been received and work has begun on the installation of the new gas trains on the MEB boilers.
- NOTE: Repairs to the CSRB switchgear is scheduled to begin on Monday, December 12, 2005. This will require that electrical power to the building will be interrupted for the period necessary to complete the repairs. The repairs are anticipated to be completed by Friday, 12/16/2005.