Thursday, January 19, 2006
- All of the flood damage building debris has been removed from the basement at 1542 Tulane Ave. Work under the same contract continues at Stanislaus Hall.
- CSRB Switchgear: Repairs to the motor control center are complete.
- Residence Hall Switchgear: Power to the Residence Hall power will be shut down starting Friday, 1/20 to complete additional repairs. The building power is expected to be restored on Monday, 1/23.
- Lions Eye Center Switchgear: Two transformers have been removed, refurbished and reinstalled on the 1st floor.
- Bids were received for the permanent repairs to emergency generators serving the downtown campus buildings and the responses are being evaluated.