Wednesday, February 15, 2006
- The environmental remediation work in the 1st floor Animal Care space at the CSRB was completed today. The remediation work on the 6th floor of the MEB was also completed. Crews will begin working on the 3rd floor of the MEB tomorrow.
- The State Fire Marshall inspected the fire pump and fire alarm system at the Lion's Eye Center. As a result, the requirement for a manual fire watch on the upper floors has been lifted.
- The fire pump at the MEB was tested today. The test results are pending.
- One of the two major elevator repair contractors has assigned a third crew who will be dedicated to the repairs at the Residence Hall. That crew will begin work on site tomorrow.
- The installation of the temporary, battery powered emergency lights in the MEB has been completed.
- The contractor who is removing the flood damaged carpet and building materials completed the punch list items at the Dental School Clinic and Administration buildings. They also completed the punch list at the HDC Library Building.
- The swap out of the second of the two main switch gear breakers at the Lion's Eye Center was completed yesterday evening as scheduled. The old breaker has been sent for rebuilding and will be reinstalled when it is returned.
- All of the repaired Animal Care cage washers and sterilizers at the CSRB will be tested tomorrow.