Monday, February 20, 2006
- The environmental remediation work has been completed on the 9th and 2nd floors of the Lion's Eye Center.
- The environmental remediation work has been completed in the mechanical rooms on the 3rd through the 7th floors in the CSRB.
- The environmental remediation work has completed on the 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 7th floors of the MEB.
- The replacement sump pumps for the basement of Stanislaus Hall have been delivered and the damaged pumps have been removed. Installation of the new pumps will begin shortly.
- The installation of temporary, battery powered emergency lighting has been completed at the Lion's Eye Center.
- The electronic controls for the MEB boilers were found to have been damaged during the testing of the initial boiler repairs. A contract has been issued for their repair.