Wednesday, February 22, 2006
- The repairs to all the elevators at Stanislaus Hall have been substantially completed. The contractor will request that the elevators be inspected by the State Elevator Inspector shortly.
- The original repairs to the Animal Care cage & bottle washers and sterilizers in the CSRB have been completed. An additional pump has been identified as needing repairs and a Change Order has been issued. LSUHSC electricians are currently diagnosing problems with the supply of electrical power to some of the repaired equipment.
- The installation of the sump pumps in the basement of Stanislaus Hall began today.
- The smoke and fire detectors were installed in the elevator pits at Stanislaus Hall.
- The library books and materials have been removed from the 3rd and 4th floors. Approximately 50% of the collection has been removed from the 5th floor.