Tuesday, April 18, 2006
- Repairs to the "C" Tower elevator in the Residence Hall have been completed. The State Elevator Inspector must inspect and certify the elevator before it can be used.
- The sump pumps in Stanislaus Hall are being connected to building power.
- Repairs to the fire alarm system in the Residence Hall are substantially complete. A punch list has been developed. When these items are addressed, the State Fire Marshal will be asked to inspect and certify the building.
- The environmental remediation contract is completing their work on the 1st floors of both the Nursing/Allied Health Building and the Resource Center. They are also completing the last of the cleaning required in the basement of Stanislaus Hall.
- The replacement of damaged tile in the Residence Hall continues. The majority of the other environmental remediation work has been completed in the building.