Monday, April 24, 2006
NOTE: A domesticwater shutdown in the Resource Center is scheduled forSaturday morning, April 29th from 8:00 12:00. This will allow LSUHSC plumbers to change outthe shutoff valves on toilets on floors 3, 4 and 7.
- The four sump pumps in the basement of Stanislaus Hall are now operating. The city water pump should be connected to building power tomorrow.
- The fire alarm contractor working in the Nursing/Allied Health Building is completing the testing of the water flows in the system. They still need to receive and install one additional pull station. LSUHSC personnel will be adjusting the water flow tamper switches. The fire alarm elevator recall was tested and works.
- The Resource Center fire alarm contractor has received a large parts order. They will start the installation of these repair parts tomorrow.
- In the Residence Hall, the fire alarm panel has been yellow tagged while LSUHSC personnel complete the punch list items. When the punch list is complete, the contractor will return and test the final repairs so that the panel can be green tagged. Once that has been completed, the State Fire Marshal will be scheduled to complete his inspection.
- The elevator maintenance contractor is working on repairs to the Nursing/Allied Health freight elevator so that movers can use it during the 1st week of May. LSUSHC personnel will remove the loose and damaged tile from the floor of the freight elevator on Wednesday.
- The environmental remediation contractor completed their scheduled cleaning of elevator pits over the weekend with two exceptions; one elevator pit in the Residence Hall and one in the Nursing/Allied Health Building. They will schedule the cleaning of these two pits in the near future.