Monday, April 03, 2006
- The three boiler feed water pumps in the MEB have been installed and are now operating.
- The two chemical feed water pumps have also been installed at the MEB and are operating.
- Two chilled water auxiliary pumps for the CSRB were delivered today. Installation will begin shortly.
- The hot water recirculating pumps have been installed in the Lion's/LSU Clinic building. Some additional re-piping is still required and the electrical connections have yet to be made.
- The contractor began the replacement of damaged fire alarm system components throughout the Nursing/Allied Health building today.
- The Office of Facility Planning & Control has given the authorization to solicit prices for the permanent repairs to storm damaged windows in downtown campus buildings.
- Environmental remediation work continues (removal of drywall, etc.) on the 1st floors of the Nursing/Allied Health Building and the Resource Center.