Tuesday, April 04, 2006
- The elevator contractor is replacing the hoist cables for the "C" Tower elevators in the Residence Hall.
- The two heating hot water pumps have been installed in the CSRB. The electrical connections have not yet been made.
- The brine pumps in the MEB have been installed and are operating. Minor leaks have been identified and will be repaired tomorrow.
- Two hot water recirculating pumps have been installed in the Resource Center, but the electrical connections must still be made.
- All of the damaged electrical panels serving the emergency generators have been removed from the affected buildings in preparation for their repair/replacement.
- Potential contractors are completing their site visits prior to preparing and submitting proposals for the environmental remediation of the remaining downtown campus buildings and structures.