Monday, May 15, 2006
- The water pumps are installed at the Dental School and the building has partial water pressure. The remainder of the system will be filled tomorrow.
- The State Elevator Inspector has certified the elevators at the Residence Hall for general use.
- The new marker boards have been installed in the 3rd floor seminar rooms of the Medical Education Building. The wiring of the new lighting should be initiated tomorrow, and the new ceiling tiles should arrive Thursday and Friday for installation this weekend.
- The carpeting in the library was largely completed this weekend. Finish work is all that remains.
- The contractor will be working to repair the elevators at Stanislaus Hall tomorrow.