Monday, May 29, 2006
- The vacuum pumps and medical pumps are in place at both the MEB and the CSRB. They still require some final assembly, piping and wiring.
- At the Lions/LSU Clinic, the vacuum pump has been installed and the medical air compressor is being installed today. Additional assembly, piping and wiring is also required for these items.
- Work continued on the replacement of the damaged electrical feeders at the CSRB on Saturday. The emergency power receptacles for the entire building and all power for the Perdido side of the building experienced an unforeseen 30 minute power interruption during this process, but the power was restored without further incident.
- Two of the remaining damaged A/C feeders were successfully removed and one replacement was pulled and terminated.
- New cable is on order for the replacement main feeder.