Monday, May 08, 2006
- REMINDER: The CSRB will experience a planned power outage on Tuesday, May 9th from 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM to allow for repairs to one of the three main power feeders supplying the building.
- The environmental remediation contract begins at 1542 Tulane Ave. on Tuesday, May 9th. Access to the building will be limited during the completion of the contract. More detailed information will be provided through a mass email to be released separately.
- Repairs to the emergency generators serving buildings on the downtown campus continue.
- CSRB the generator has been repaired, fueled, and is ready to be tested.
- Lions/LSU Clinic Building the generator has been repaired, fueled, and is ready to be tested.
- Residence Hall the contractor has started to remove the damaged generator.
- We are waiting on the delivery of the rebuilt stators for the MEB, the Nursing/Allied Health Building and the Resource Center.
- The damaged medical air and vacuum pumps have been removed from the CSRB and the Lions/LSU Clinic Building. In the MEB, the contractor has removed the medical air pump and is working to remove the vacuum pump.
- The domestic hot water return pump has been installed and is now working in the Resource Center.
- Preparations have been completed to open the steam lines to CSRB.