Thursday, June 08, 2006
- The test of the emergency generator at the Lions/LSU Clinic Building scheduled for last night was completed successfully.
- The test of the generator at the CSRB was successful in providing emergency power to the outlets and emergency lights. There are two other transfer switches that need to have corrections made. An additional test will be scheduled when that work is complete.
- The emergency generator at the MEB has been reassembled and an initial test completed. A voltage regulator was found to be bad and it will require replacement.
- The contractor responsible for the enhancements to the various seminar rooms on the 3rd floor of the MEB is largely completed with the work. They are addressing the punch list items at this time.
- Repairs to the two large lecture rooms in the MEB continue. The installation of sheetrock is approximately 80% completed in Lecture Room B.
- The environmental remediation contractor continues to make good progress at 1542 Tulane. The cleaning is almost complete on the 6th floor and crews are working on the 1st floor. Duct work is also being cleaned on the 5th floor. However, work in the basement has been put on hold due to a power issue.