Wednesday, July 19, 2006
- The contractors making temporary repairs to the Dental School continue to make progress.
- The fire alarm system is installed and has been inspected. We need a telephone line so that fire alarm system can dial out.
- One of the temporary chillers is piped into the building.
- The hot water heater has been connected to the hot water line.
- Repairs to the two large Lecture Halls in the MEB are progressing.
- The table tops have arrived and the installation has begun in Lecture Room B.
- The wiring of the table tops with the electrical and network wiring is being coordinated with the installation progress.
- The projectors in Lecture Room B are now installed and will be wired tomorrow.
- The speakers in Lecture Room B were also installed today.
- The air handling unit that serves the Lecture Rooms has arrived and has been set in place.
- In the Morgue, the floor drain for the emergency shower has been installed and grouted in place.
- The environmental remediation at 1542 Tulane is continuing.
- The basement walls that were scheduled for demolition have been demolished, with the exception of a few wood studs that still remain.
- The debris from the demolition in the basement is almost completely removed. All of the hazardous material has been removed.
- Cleaning on the first floor continues.