Thursday, August 31, 2006
- The tracing of the various circuits at 1542 Tulane Ave. continues.
- At the Dental School, the pipe insulation labeling and identification project continues. The contractor has completed the labeling and identification of the steam piping and has started labeling the domestic water and heating hot water pipes in the basement.
- Soft water system piping continues as the contractor is replacing the soft water piping in the Power Plant. All three of the soft water tanks have had the pipes & gauges changed. The new control panel and controls for soft water tanks have been installed and electrically connected.
- The remediation of the heavily molded rooms (6413B, 6409, & 7409A) is complete. The contractors are preparing to replace the damaged drywall in these rooms.
- The temporary emergency generator is on site and is being electrically connected to the various building systems that it will serve.