Monday, September 11, 2006
- Lecture Halls -- The electrical components for Lecture Room A arrived Friday. The furniture installer began installing the components today and will finish up tomorrow. These components will provide power to the rest of the pods on the tables.
- 1542 Tulane Ave:
- Testing of the cables for the 4th floor riser continues. They have begun connecting the cables to the power and the feeds.
- Entergy is scheduled to come out tomorrow to open the vault and allow Ordes Electric to pull in new cables.
- Wink Engineering is working on plans to provide power and replace mechanical components that will make the building more suitable for occupancy.
- Ordes Electric is still labeling the new panel boxes that they have finished connecting to the transformer and the equipment they will feed.
- Central Utility Plant:
- We are still waiting for the Variable Speed Drive and motor to be delivered.
- Dental School:
- Pipe Insulation labeling/identification continues. The contractors have completed the labeling/identification of the ice water pipe and are continuing to label the remaining water pipes in the basement. The pipe insulators are also changing some insulation that was damaged by construction.
- The design engineers were on site today reviewing assessments of the PWs in attempts to finalize the scope of work for the buildings on the back campus.