- The MEB atrium We Proudly Brew Starbucks coffee kiosk reopened this morning. Service will be available from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm daily, Monday through Friday.
- 1542 Tulane Temporary Repair Project:
- Two pumps and an exhaust fan were delivered today.
- The contractor is cleaning the debris out of the basement and continuing to close up panels.
- Entergy has installed their current transformers for the metering.
- The window repair contractor has completed installation of the doors at Residence Hall. The contractor also removed the old doors that were left on the mezzanine level.
- Work at the Dental School Clinic and Administration Buildings continues.
- Pipe Insulation labeling/identification continues.
- Incinerator gas lines are being drained. The plan is to ignite the burner later this week to test its operation.
- The medical gas cylinders have been connected to the oxygen & nitrous oxide manifolds.
- The contractor has delivered block materials to the jobsite to begin repairs to the damaged block walls.
- The contractors are re-installing the cabinets and miscellaneous fixtures in Lab 6314B. These items were removed to allow the remediation contractor to address the molded walls in this area.
- The contractor has begun removal of the chilled water pump motors as required by the change order that includes the repair of the Motor Control Center.