Tuesday, September 19, 2006
- The contractor working at 1542 Tulane has installed the control panel for the building pumps and is running the cables to the fire pump and the jockey pump.
- They are also running the electrical feed for the exhaust fan which is being installed at this time.
- At the Central Utility Plant, we are waiting for the VFD to be delivered. It is scheduled to arrive on Thursday of this week. The removal of the damaged equipment in the Plant has begun, but was temporarily halted when the contractors crew was found to be working without a foreman or superintendent.
- The elevator contractor at the Dental School received a shipment of parts for the repair of the damaged elevator door assemblies. These will be utilized when the new elevator doors themselves are received.
- Additional work continues at the Dental School:
- The repairs to the block wall at the loading dock are underway.
- The small emergency generator that was initially used to provide power for the temporary repairs being made has been removed.
- The reinstallation of the cabinets and sink in Room 6314B (removed to allow moldy wall board to be removed) is almost completed.