Tuesday, September 26, 2006
- At 1542 Tulane Ave., the contractor has run the electrical cables to the booster pumps.
- They are waiting on a wiring diagram before attempting to wire the pumps to the control box. However, the pumps are temporarily connected directly without going through the control box so the pumps can checked after the building power is turned on.
- Entergy will be working with the contractor to energize the repaired electrical systems in the building between 11:00 AM and 12:00 Noon tomorrow.
- The cables for the rebuilt pump motor at the Central Utility Plant have been tied into the junction box. The new supports for the VFD have not been delivered yet.
- Repairs to the other block walls (morgue, chemical storage, etc.) in the Dental School basement are underway.
- The Soft Water System has been successfully started & tested. Only a few minor leaks were discovered which will be repaired once the replacement parts arrive.
- The elevator repairs are ongoing. The contractor is currently wiring the elevator cab panels prior to their being installed.