- The environmental remediation contractor is still cleaning out the various drain lines in the basement at 1542 Tulane Ave. They are using a snake to muck out debris and pressurizing the lines to remove trapped debris.
- The design engineers worked on tracing the various pipes in the basement that have to be insulated.
- At the Central Utility Plant, Entergy was able to access the Energy Management System late yesterday and they were able to command the chilled water pump VFD's.
- They were able to shut down the refurbished motor and start up the original motor. This motor will run until next week to check that it is fully operational.
- Then the refurbished motor will be started up again to run full time and the original motor will be used for backup.
- One of the new conduits in Student Lot #3 was discovered to be broken while the contractor was pulling electrical wire to the light poles.
- The contractor is working to replace to damaged section of conduit.
- He also continued to dig the trench and run conduits in Student Lot #2.
- The Phase 2 mechanical contractor working at the Dental School remains working on site to complete a check-list of all the thermostats & actuators that require repair/replacement on the 6th through 8th floors of the Clinic Building.
- The HVAC inspection of the Clinic Building has been completed. The mechanical contractor will begin inspection of the Administration Building tomorrow.
- The Phase 1 electrical contractor continues to work on illuminating additional light fixtures on the 1st floor of the Clinic Building .
- The chilled water & condensate pump motors have been removed for shop repairs.
- Temporary emergency repairs of the Motor Control Center (MCC) are scheduled to begin next week; these temporary repairs are necessary to "properly" operate the temp chillers and HVAC system until the new MCC is delivered & installed.