Thursday, October 26, 2006
- Several change orders have been approved that will help bring the building up to standards necessary for re-occupation of upper floors. Additional change orders are anticipated to be necessary to address damage that has not yet been identified, while the temporary repairs to the basic building systems were being completed.
- The Phase 2 mechanical contractor has begun inspection of the HVAC system in the Dental School Administration Building . The contractor has completed inspection of the 2nd & 3rd floors.
- The Student Parking Lot Lighting project continues. The contractor replaced the broken section of conduit in Student Lot #3 and they are pulling the remaining electrical wire.
- The trench in Student Lot #2 is 50% completed.
- If weather permits, the contractor expects to begin pouring the new concrete bases for light poles in Student Lot #3 tomorrow.