Thursday, October 05, 2006
- NOTICE: Due to a small construction project on the 5th floor of the Medical Education Building , all domestic water (hot and cold), natural gas service, vacuum, medical air and de-ionized water will be shut down on Saturday, October 7th from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM. These services will only be shut off on the 5th floor of the MEB and will not affect the rest of the building. We appreciate your patience in this matter.
- The trench for the conduit and electrical wiring to support the lighting project at Student Parking Lot #3 is approximately 50% complete. The contractor continues to locate the intended placement of all the new light poles.
- At the Central Utility Plant, the contractor has prepped the second filter for the motor that has been operating since being repaired last fall. The contractor will meet with the engineers tomorrow to discuss the proper wiring for the VFD controls, complete the wiring and will start up the VFD.
- The Phase 2 mechanical contractor at the Dental School completed the labeling of the miscellaneous branches of water pipe and has begun labeling the drain pipe.
- The Phase 2 electrical contractors are installing the switches for the new light fixtures at the loading dock.
- The elevator contractor is progressing with the installation of the elevator #3 control panel. The panel box had to be modified to accommodate the additional switches & controls needed to operate the elevator.