Monday, October 09, 2006
- The elevator contractor at the Dental School has installed the control panels for the #3 elevator and is wiring the switches & controls to the contacts in the panels. The contractor has also removed the basement elevator (exterior) doors of elevator #3 so they can be replaced.
- Student Parking Lot Lighting Project: The electrical conduits and wires have been run on the S. Prieur St. side of the lot and the trench has been backfilled.
- The contractor is now making the trench on the Bertrand St. side of the lot.
- The new aluminum light poles have been ordered and should be delivered within the next 2-3 weeks.
- Timber piles will be used to support the concrete footings for the new light poles. Piles will begin to be driven tomorrow.
- The elevator doors on the elevator that leads to the walkway by Stanislaus Hall have been replaced.