Monday, November 27, 2006
- The contractor at 1542 Tulane Ave. turned on the water to the building today. A significant amount of water was found to be returning through the sewer lines and the contractor is investigating.
- One of the temporary chillers at the Dental School was started this morning. The manufacturer and contractor performed initial tests and adjustments to the unit. Additional adjustments will be required as the unit is placed into operation.
- The manufacturer and contractor have written out a temporary operation guide.
- The contractor is continuing to repair and/or replace thermostats on the 4th floor of the Dental School Clinic Building .
- Ceramic floor tiles in one room on the 4th floor of the Dental School Clinic building have buckled and will need to be repaired or replaced.
- The new light fixtures for the two Student Parking lots were delivered today.
- The installation of the new fixtures will begin in Student Lot #3 tomorrow.
- At Student Parking Lot #2, the concrete bases were poured today. The forms will be removed tomorrow and the bases will be finished with the sand mix.
- New light poles are expected to be installed on Wednesday. The installation of the new light fixtures will follow immediately and work is expected to be completed by the end of the week.
- The lot will reopen for use tomorrow but the perimeter will be barricaded to allow the contractor safe access to each light pole base.