Tuesday, November 28, 2006
- A drain line elbow on the 3rd floor of 1542 Tulane Ave. broke and leaked water into Room 241. The contractor will make the needed repairs immediately.
- The concrete forms are being removed from the light pole bases in Student Parking Lot #2. The contractor is also starting to apply the sand mix to finish the surface of the poured concrete bases.
- The second of the two temporary chillers at the Dental School was started up by the manufacturer today.
- The system to inject the chemical treatments into the chiller water must still be installed. Initial quantities of treatment chemicals have been provided to the sub-contractor to allow the chillers to be started.
- The air handling units located on the south side of the Dental School Clinic building are not currently operating in automatic mode.
- An electrical problem at the control panels is suspected and the contractor is now investigating.