Thursday, November 30, 2006
- All of the new light poles have been installed at Student Parking Lot #2. The final cleanup around the light pole bases and along the trenches is almost complete.
- The elevator contractor was at 1542 Tulane working on repairs to the freight elevator.
- Representatives from the States excess insurance carriers completed their inspections of the downtown campus buildings and the Dental School campus buildings.
- Repairs to the interior of one of the CSRB elevator cabs were completed today. The contractor has begun working on the interior of the next elevator.
- Power to the Dental School Clinic and Administration buildings was interrupted for approximately an hour today, while service (an adjustment) was performed on a switch on the temporary switch gear.
- The contractor providing the dehumidification equipment was on site to make some adjustments to their dryers and to service all them.