Friday, December 01, 2006
- NOTICE: Some repair work is needed on two of the four air handling units on the 6th floor of the Medical Education Building. This work is scheduled for December 2nd and 3rd. The quadrant of the 6th floor bounded by S. Roman Street and Gravier St. will be without air conditioning or heat from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Saturday, December 2nd. The quadrant of the building bounded by Perdido Street and Bolivar Street will be without air conditioning or heat from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM on Sunday, December 3rd.
- The installation of the light fixtures on the new poles in both Student Lot #2 and #3 is scheduled to be done this weekend.
- In Student Lot #2, the clean up of the construction area is nearly complete. Some of the light pole bases still need to be finished and painted.
- At Student Lot #3, the fencing at the parking lot entrance was reinstalled.
- The 1542 Tulane Ave. contractor continued making adjustments/repairs to the temporary switch gear.
- Work also continues on the freight elevator.
- Work continued on the repair and replacement of thermostats and related heating & air conditioning controls at the Dental School buildings.