Friday, December 15, 2006
- NOTICE: The Lakeside parking lot at 1542 Tulane Avenue will be closed beginning at 7:00 AM on Monday, December 18th until 5:00 PM on Friday, December 22nd, 2006. The closure is needed to allow the restoration contractor to install a crane to remove a damaged transformer and other equipment from the basement and to place an additional switchgear unit in the basement. This closure will also close off access to the building during this same period of time.
- The Dental School mechanical sub-contractor started running the water in the buildings to clear the system and to check the water pressure.
- Their sheet metal shop continues to cap the exposed ducts on the first floor of the Clinic Building .
- The contractor continued to run the new conduit for the emergency generator at 1542 Tulane Ave.
- FEMA team members were on site examining some of the additional damage in the 1542 Tulane basement as part of the scope alignment process.