Thursday, December 21, 2006
- The 1542 Tulane contractor continued working on the installation of the basement sump pump starters on the first floor.
- The third sump pump was installed and connected today to help with additional water caused by the heavy rains.
- The elevator contractor crew is removing elevator equipment from the 1542 Tulane Ave. penthouse.
- The mechanical sub-contractor is checking the building (1542 Tulane) for leaks in the chilled and heated water loops.
- The elevator contractor at the Dental School is still working on the installation of the new freight elevator car doors, counter weights, and track.
- Siemens was on site at the Dental School working on the HVAC controls.