Wednesday, December 27, 2006
- The 1542 Tulane contractor continued working on the installation of the electrical feeders to the sump pump disconnects.
- Additional work authorized by recent change orders is awaiting the delivery of needed materials.
- The elevator company worked on the #3 Elevator at 1542 Tulane Ave. The foreman estimates that it should take a week or so to get this elevator running.
- The #1 Elevator is running but it does not yet have a cage.
- The Dental School elevator contractor worked on the freight elevator today and will continue making repairs throughout the week.
- The mechanical sub-contractor installed two more nitrous oxide bottles on the loading dock. This makes a total of 8 nitrous oxide bottles installed.
- The contractor responsible for making the final electrical repairs at various parking lots around campus began mobilizing crews and inspecting the work sites. Work on the initial sites targeted for repairs will begin tomorrow.