Thursday, January 11, 2007
- At the Dental School, the mechanical subcontractor wired the motors to the control panel for the wet vac system in the basement of the Clinic Building.
- Pflueger Electric delivered some of the materials needed to begin the project to restore BellSouth connectivity to the Dental School buildings.
- The incinerator manufacturer has begun working on phase two of the incinerator repairs.
- The elevator contractor was unable to put the freight elevator into service as planned, because 110 volt power wasn't available for the lights inside the elevator car.
- The contractor installed new fire alarm speakers in the MEB 3rd Floor corridors, and LSUHSC personnel tested them to insure that they were all operating properly.
- The contractor working in the MEB atrium continued the installation of additional reinforcing on the fur down framing.
- All of the dry wall has been installed on the walls and columns.
- The dry wall taping has begun on the areas where the drywall installation has been finished.
- The installation of new, temporary lighting in the basement of 1542 Tulane Ave. continues, as does the removal of abandoned electrical circuits and the conduit that contained them.