Friday, January 12, 2007
- NOTICE: We regret to inform you that a problem was found with the de-ionized water in the Clinical Sciences Research Building. The system has had some additional work done on it and, at this time, is not suitable for use. We will advise you when the system is cleared for use.
- NOTICE: A renovation project is ongoing on the 7th floor of the Medical Education Building and will require utility outages on Wednesday, January 17th starting at 6:00 PM. The services that will be interrupted are the following:
- Domestic water â€“ hot and cold â€“ 7th floor only
- Heating Hot Water
- Chilled Water
- Medical Air
- Natural Gas
- De-ionized water
During the outage there will be no water at the faucets
and toilets of the 7th floor of the MEB. Also, all other listed services will be out
throughout the MEB. Do not attempt to
use any services listed above during the outage â€“ faucets, toilets, medical
air, vacuum, natural gas or de-ionized water.
All services will be restored by 2:00 AM on Thursday, January 18th.
- The efforts to install additional electrical panels and run the conduit for lighting in the basement of 1542 Tulane Ave. continued today.
- All of the basement elevator doors have been installed at the Dental School .
- Veolio Environmental finished the process of packing and removing all of the chemicals from the Dental Clinic 1st floor.
- The contractor is continuing to tape and float the new drywall that is being installed in the MEB atrium.
- The exit signs are being installed in the 3rd floor corridors of the MEB.