January 16, 2007
- The Dental School contractor started the process of identifying the switches and wires in the flood damaged motor control center that will be used in the installation of the replacement unit.
- The elevator contractor has completed the installation of one more door on the Clinic elevators and they are making progress with installation of the remaining doors.
- The wet vac system was started today and it was flushed out several times. The contractor discovered a lot of debris that was in the system since the last time (pre-Katrina) that it operated.
- Boe-Tel Communications visited the site to examine and quote on the cabling needs to reestablish telephone service.
- At 1542 Tulane Ave. , the elevator contractor was working on repairs to equipment located in the penthouse.
- The mechanical subcontractor was inspecting pipes in the basement.
- The contractor is installing electrical panels for the 13 â€“ 8 switchgear and pulling wires for lighting and switches in the basement.
- The last of the new hallway light fixtures for the MEB 3rd floor corridors were delivered today.
- The process of taping and floating the drywall in the MEB atrium continues.