Monday, January 29, 2007
- The contractor continues to run conduit in the basement to support the restoration of telecommunications services to the Dental School.
- The process to remove the old motor control center from the Power Plant is also continuing.
- The elevator contractor made more repairs to both the freight elevator and the passenger elevators in the Dental School basement on the Clinic side.
- Approximately 65% of the old ceiling has been removed from the Dental Clinic Building. Plastic barriers have been installed on the walls and doors of the Administration Building in preparation for the 1st floor ceiling removal there.
- The contractor working on temporary repairs to 1542 Tulane is continuing to run conduit and pull electrical cable to connect the sump pump switches and start stations.
- The 1542 Tulane Ave. elevator contractor was removing damaged parts from the building elevators today.
- The mechanical subcontractor is in the process of removing the old pipes from the 1542 Tulane Ave. basement sump pumps.
- The insulation subcontractor has started insulating the chilled water pipes in the basement.