Monday, January 08, 2007
- The contractor working at 1542 Tulane Ave. is installing conduit in the basement for the new temporary lighting. They are also pulling wires for equipment starters on the first floor.
- The elevator contractor continues to work in the penthouse on elevators in the rear of the building.
- The mechanical sub-contractor is removing old pipes in the basement that have been replaced and abandoned.
- Steam was not restored to the building as originally planned due to the discovery of a flood damaged steam valve, and flood damaged pop-off and steam traps. Repairs will be made shortly.
- The mechanical sub-contractor at the Dental School is working on the exhaust fans on the roof. They are checking the operation of the fans, and replacing belts and bad fans as necessary.
- The elevator contractor continues to make progress on their repairs.