Friday, February 23, 2007
- The flood damaged transformer removed from the Dental School some time ago has been picked up and moved from the site.
- The contractor plans to replace an electrical panel in the Administration Building the first thing on Monday morning. This will temporarily interrupt the elevator repairs, but has been coordinated with the elevator contractor.
- The contractor is also continuing to make progress on three other projects;
- The installation and wiring of the new motor control center,
- The 5th floor telecommunications project, and
- The removal and installation of four electrical sub-panels located in the Clinic and Administration Buildings.
- The 1542 Tulane contractor continues to install light fixtures and electrical panels, pull wire, and run conduit in basement.
- The elevator contractor continues to change out the panels in the elevators.
- The insulation subcontractor continues the process of insulating the new chill water piping in the basement.
- The installation of new floor tile as part of the enhancements to the MEB atrium continues. Only the vending area and the ramps remain to be completed.
- LSUHSC Facility Services will seal the new tile installed in the main area over the weekend.
- The elevated area nearest to the Nursing/Allied Health building was cleaned up and prepped for the installation of carpet, which is scheduled to be done on Saturday.