Monday, February 26, 2007
- The carpet was installed on the raised portion of the MEB atrium over the weekend.
- The floor tile has been installed throughout most of the Nursing/Allied Health elevator lobby, and tile is in the process of being installed in the vending machine area.
- A subcontractor re-insulated two pipes on one of the replacement chillers in the Dental School Power Plant.
- The electrical contractor cut the power to one riser in the Dental School Administration Building to allow for the replacement of an electrical panel.
- The elevator contractor worked on Elevator # 3 in the Dental Clinic Building at the 1st floor, and Elevator # 2 in the basement.
- The State Elevator Inspector came out and did a safety check on the 4 elevators in the Clinic Building.
- The electrical contractor at 1542 Tulane Ave. continues their work in the basement; installing new light fixtures, electrical panels, pulling new wire, and running conduit as needed.
- The elevator contractor continues to change panels in the 1542 Tulane Ave. elevators.