Wednesday, February 28, 2007
- The elevator contractor at the Dental School continued making repairs to the passenger elevators.
- The electrical contractor was working on the installation of conduit, wiring, etc. needed in the 5th floor telecom room in the Clinic Building.
- At 1542 Tulane Ave., the contractor continued to install the remaining light fixtures needed in the basement. They are also checking electrical panels on upper floors to determine which ones have not yet been energized.
- The elevator contractor continues to remove damaged panels from the 1542 Tulane Ave. elevators.
- The mechanical subcontractor has installed plates over the new sumps in the 1542 Tulane Ave. basement and has cleaned out the last sump.
- The project to insulate the chilled water and steam pipes also continued today.
- Work on installing the hand rails in the MEB atrium is well underway.